Monday, July 12, 2010

Narrative


As I sipped my coffee, I couldn't help, but think,' Lorelai Gilmore would love this coffee'. I could see her across the diner. She sat at her normal table with Rory, and they chatted away about frivolous things.


Luke has just spotted Lorelai and was headed to her table to pour her her third cup of coffee for the morning.

Just as the coffee was flowing from the pot to her cup, my food arrived in front of me. The smell of pancakes took me back to Lorelai and Rory sitting in the diner. Luke was having an off-week and had burnt Rory's pancakes. Lorelai jumped out of her seat and followed Luke behind the counter. Luke turned and scowled at Lorelai just as the waitress brought me my bill. Seeing the waitress got me thinking about how Lane used to be a waitress at Luke's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home